The environment affects us all. On that note, we pay careful consideration to make sure all areas of our Eco-Hotel in Schleswig-Holstein run in a sustainable manner. And how do we do this? We’ll show you:
- We buy from regional producers and serve locally sourced cuisine awarded the Feinheimische quality seal. We do not serve anything using groceries of convenience.
- All employees we have receive a higher than minimum wage. To add to that, we offer many perks for our employees and only sign ongoing work contracts. We also educate refugees and employ them.
- Our hotel is a Tesla Destination Charging Partner and has a E-station for Tesla automobiles and other E-vehicles. These vehicles can be charged at our 22kW/400 Volt/32 Amp (Type 2) charging point. This way you can enjoy a sustainable journey. A little extra from us: The charging fee can be 100% written off against your restaurant bill!
- You have the possibility to top up your E-bikes in the lock down bike port free. Our hotel also rents out bikes and E-scooters.
- Our hotel, Seehotel Töpferhaus has an efficient power management center with its own power generator and remote controlled thermostats for all heaters.
Do you guys have any more questions on the topic of sustainability? Then shoot. We are happy to answer them for you.