Do you want to say goodbe to this beautiful summer with us? We invite you to our Thanksgiving on the grounds by the lake and in our heated tents. On a - hopefully - sunny Sunday afternoon we start the day with games from boules and kubb to beach volley and bosseln. For the hardboiled among you we prepare bathing towels for the last jump into the lake and we preheat the sauna to 85°C.
To celebrate Thanksgiving appropriately, you can enjoy many treats from our kitchen and the grill. Look forward to a plum cake out of the wood-burning oven, pumpkin out of the oven, goulash out of the fire pot and much more. In the evening we enjoy craft beer from Lille and selected wines until we say our last goodbye to the summer at the crackling fireplace.
This event includes:
3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Games on the grounds by the lake
- Last jump into the lake, who wants to
- Plum and apple cake with cream, coffee and water
5:00 - 7:00 pm
- little treats made of regional procuts from the Hof Ostermühlen and Carstens Highliands
- Backensholz wine, Lillebräu beer and water
7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Concluding of the evening at the fireplace with stick bread and wine
33€ for adults
19€ for children (8 - 15 years)
for free for children younger than 8 years
Price for a following overnight stay with breakfast
from 77€ per person in a double room
Book the event online
or call +49 4338 99710 to make your reservation.